- 6 Posts
Hiding 'Necessary' Ongoing Icons
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 on Android 4.2.2.
Is there any way of removing ongoing icons which permanently sit on the left side of the status bar? I ask because apps like 'Unlock with WiFi' warns you when disabling its permanent icon that it will hinder the process' activity. I tested it and yes, the app didn't detect the state of my WiFi well.
Same goes for BBM's Connected icon.
Is there any way of making their visibility 0% or making the icons 0px, if not 1px, without disabling the icons entirely?
- 10-26-2013, 07:48 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 01:47 PM #4
Re: Hiding 'Necessary' Ongoing Icons"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 11-16-2013, 04:43 AM #5
I have a problem with BBM! My bbm connected icon is on and my notifications icon is on, but the connected icon don't stay on my notification bar at the top of my screen! Yet when I go into bbm and turn it off then on again it comes on but as soon as I leave the bbm app it disappears!!
Looks like I solved the problem! Closed the BBM app and reopened it and its fine now
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-18-2013, 07:50 AM #6
- By Rhino_Spec in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:25 PM
- By Caroline Czllhoun in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:05 PM
- By Caroline Czllhoun in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Rhino_Spec in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:28 AM
- By ManInTheBox10 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:11 AM