- 312 Posts
Any fix for 4.3 bluetooth keyboard problem?
Hi. I just bought a Note 10.1 2014, and my bluetooth keyboard constantly disconnects. I've found a number of threads that indicate that this is a widespread 4.3 problem. I have not found any recent threads from that past 30 days or so.
Is there a non-root fix?
sent from my Note 3Note 3
- 10-28-2013, 09:36 AM #2
- 26 Posts
Re: Any fix for 4.3 bluetooth keyboard problem?
I have the same problem on my nexus 7. I worked out that it was the wifi that was conflicting with the bluetooth signal. Totally pointless if you need to use the Internet. Not sure what else it could be though.
Happy owner of a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 2013
- By fofjjsr in forum ChromebooksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:55 PM
- By Amir47 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2013, 07:49 AM
- By bmwminitek11 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:51 PM
- By hal1 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:18 PM
- By Niel Loeb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:35 PM