- 3 Posts
Wtf? My battery dropped 50% in a matter of minutes.
I woke up, my phone was at 100% charge. I turned it on to check email/facebook, etc and suddenly noticed that the battery had dropped to 50%. The battery breakdown menu shows that it dropped almost instantly, 82% thanks to my screen which was at the lowest brightness setting. It's a Galaxy S3.
Can anyone explain why this might have happened or how to prevent it in the future? Thanks!
- 10-27-2013, 05:20 PM #2
- 26 Posts
Re: Wtf? My battery dropped 50% in a matter of minutes.
All I can say is that the battery may have been giving a false reading when it said it was 100%.
My old phone (razr i) would sometimes jump to 100% when I plugged it in to charge, therefore it would not charge as it thought it was full. It would then jump down to its actual battery level.
Hope this helps
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-27-2013, 07:00 PM #3
- 10-27-2013, 11:47 PM #5
- By trckdck in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:13 AM
- By AndroidDev01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:43 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Jon Potter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:23 PM
- By AndroidDev01 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:05 PM