- 383 Posts
User Profiles on Netflix, when?
We just got a update which improves the UI and everything. But user profiles were still left out!
I had a chat with Netflix's customer service and don't have a idea when it'll be arriving. And said that Android makes the app? What? Sony makes theirs, Nintendo makes theirs, Apple does theirs. and I guess Google makes Androids? Atleast according to her.
It even hit the Wii U which has less than Android (still gratefull), it makes no sense.
- 10-28-2013, 11:15 AM #2
- 1,937 Posts
Re: User Profiles on Netflix, when?
Clearly you spoke to someone who is clueless. Netflix, Inc. makes the app. I am waiting as well. My wife and I definitely have different tastes in movies and she wants her own queue. If the iPhone app doesn't have it yet, we are likely back further in line.....Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4
- By skyrockett in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:45 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:05 PM
- By itsjose in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:35 AM
- By Pepperjackjr in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:40 AM
- By dak2105 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:21 AM