- 7 Posts
Removing suggested email addresses.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (4G). In the email application it seems to store all of the email addresses from emails I've received, even SPAM emails.
Now when I send an email and enter the "to" field, it suggests these email addresses. How do I clear out all of these stored suggestive email addresses from my phone? None of them are in my contacts lists.
Im using just normal pop email and the standard email app.
Sent from my GT-I9305T using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-29-2013, 07:05 PM #2
- By steve daniels in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:00 PM
- By Julia Matcham in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:59 AM
- By Jmr674 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:25 AM
- By jsbcarman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:03 AM
- By AnswerInAir in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:52 AM