- 1 Posts
Non-contact name ID is not saved in call log
I have noticed that random calls (that are not contacts) show the name ID when I receive the call, but in the log it keeps only the number. My old iPhone used to keep the name in history which was handy and it bugs me that it seems this is impossible with my android. Anyone know how to either enable this or have an app to provide this feature? I use an HTC one S with jellybean. Thanks!
- By atg284 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:10 PM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:24 AM
- By n3xtgen in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:55 AM
- By BillDennes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:30 PM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:37 PM