- 3 Posts
[Q] Rockchip 3066 tablet says battery at 100% even with no battery
As the title says, i have a Rockchip 3066 tablet with battery problems. It says the battery is at 100%, even after firmware update. So i decided to unplug the battery, and when starting the tablet with the charger plugged it says the battery is at 100%.
This is really strange, i have no idea whats wrong, someone have any ideas ?
Android version 4.1.1
- By stalemate1 in forum LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:24 AM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:46 AM
- By jyi615 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:32 PM
- By TheAndroidizen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:42 PM
- By al shookup in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:38 PM