- 1 Posts
installed franco.KERNEL now phone wont boot!
Whats going on AC. i recently wanted to try a new kernel so i flashed franco.Kernel and now my phone will not boot. it will start and flash the first "SAMSUNG" screen then goes black and turns off. i am currently running CM10.2-M1 on my SGH-1747.
- 11-02-2013, 11:28 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By painnpanic in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:38 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:22 AM
- By PassiveZero in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:21 AM
- By leakschina in forum Xiaomi Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:47 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:01 AM