- 11-05-2013, 09:25 AM #2
- 6,885 Posts
Re: How to enable text messaging
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean when you say you accidentally disabled it? Do you mean that you disabled the app itself? If so, then go to System Settings/Apps/All, and scroll all the way to the bottom, where Disabled apps are listed. Find the "Messaging" or "Text Messaging" app (the name may differ with each device), select it, and tap "Enable."
If you disabled the actual texting service through your wireless provider, then you'll need to talk to them to reenable it.
- By bubba3595 in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2013, 04:10 AM
- By maggaggie in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:18 AM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:03 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:31 PM
- By C Alberto in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:49 PM