Hansdsfree Mode.. Disable prompts
I like and use the handsfree mode on my Note 3 while driving however the prompts really slow down the process to the point that I am beginning to not like it Is there a way to do away with these since I already know what voice commands are used and don't really need to hear all the options ?
Re: Hansdsfree Mode.. Disable prompts
Im.assumimg since there are no replies that it's not possible. Does not matter really since the feature sucks. More times than less I am alerted or a new text message but the phone fails to mute music and sound comes from phone itself rather than my Navigation unit. It's not until the last second that it switches and you here .... or cancel. Sometimes at that point the music just continues and you don't get to give a command. When you do get to give a command it will usually go back to playing music and not follow through with command. Sadly android os is no different than when I tried it a couple of years ago.... A jack of all trades, a master of none.
Posted via Android Central App
- By cephas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 01:58 AM
- By cephas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:13 PM
- By adaorange in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:27 AM
- By Haymows Dent in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:00 AM
- By timber in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:04 PM