Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Can I Reset Google Opinion Rewards Settings For An Account?

Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible to reset my email account's information and settings for Google Opinion Rewards. During the beginning part of Google Opinion Rewards, you are asked to put in things such as your occupation, ZIP code, and full name. I was sleeping during the release of this application, and so a younger family member was playing around on my Nexus, they apparently put in a bunch of random information. Obviously, those choices affect the possibilities of receiving surveys, and I would greatly appreciate it if I am able to reset it.

Default Re: Can I Reset Google Opinion Rewards Settings For An Account?

You should probably contact Google support and see If they can help you out.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Is there a specific email? All I can get find are FAQ-esque Q&A stuff and Gmail forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Zombifreak View Post
    Is there a specific email? All I can get find are FAQ-esque Q&A stuff and Gmail forums...
    This is the support email for Google opinion rewards: opinion-rewards-support@google.com.
    Thanked by:

Hi, I have the same problem - I emailed the address above, but have yet to get a response (been over 24 hours) Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonShoe View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem - I emailed the address above, but have yet to get a response (been over 24 hours) Any suggestions?
    Dude. It's Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    Dude. It's Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    Okay, but now it's been 5+ days, and it still says I'm not approved for surveys, any suggestions?

Now been greater than a week - I've sent three emails with no help - any suggestion?

Hey.. same thing here... Are you rooted by chance? lol.. I signed up on day one and still waiting to get approved... I am wondering if they are really mad about the whole hacking ingress thing...

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Hey.. same thing here... Are you rooted by chance? lol.. I signed up on day one and still waiting to get approved... I am wondering if they are really mad about the whole hacking ingress thing...
    Nope, not rooted... It's now been a long time... Starting to really dislike Google...