Exchange Active Sync Over Wifi issue
I am hoping someone will be able to assist me with the below.
I am currently having an issue with most android devices in my work place where they are unable to authenticate with the exchange once connected over the wifi.
We have 3 wifi networks.
1. General (Wifi authenticates over the domain)
2. Guest (Open wifi)
3. Mobile (Open wifi)
The below devices that we have tested give us an certification issue once they have connected to either the Guest or Mobile although they do work once connected to the General wifi or 3G/LTE.
Samsung Galaxy S4
All Apple devices work 100%
My Samsung S3 works 100%
Samsungs S4 Version:
Android version: 4.3
Baseband version: I9500XXUEMJ8
Kernel version: 3.4.5-1938685
Samsung S3 Version:
Android version: 4.1.2
Baseband version: I9300XXELLA
Kernel version: 3.0.31-836582
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
- 12-13-2013, 02:26 PM #3
- By Nana Helen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:49 AM
- By dmark44 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:31 AM
- By pyrophilus in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:59 PM
- By chionk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:45 PM
- By Fabian F in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:52 PM