- 2 Posts
S3 upgrade to 4.3 problem
Hi, I am a new android user. I recently upgraded by SGH-I747M phone on Rogers to 4.3. Since the upgrade the phone runs really sluggish and cache is always above 1GB even after clearing. I did the update over wifi and was advised by Rogers to re-install the firmware. How do I re-install the 4.3 OS without deleting all my data? I tried to go into Kies but it asks me to initialize which deletes all the data.
Please help. Thanks.
- 12-03-2013, 11:06 PM #2
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 23Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:05 PM
- By llamabreath in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 20Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:56 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:30 PM
- By merchy10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:04 AM
- By bang_bang in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:32 PM