pdanet android 4.3
Hello. I have an unrooted Sprint gs3. I've been using usb tether with pdanet+(paid version) for about a year. I updated to jb 4.3 this morning and now this doesn't work. I have no other means of getting online on my laptop. The pdanet icon in the lower right corner on the laptop says "connecting to your phone (usb)" but doesn't seem to connect.
Has anyone else been able to use it since the update? Do I need to change some options around? Or is there another app that would work with my phone? Thanks.
Re: pdanet android 4.3
well i got it to work. what i did was i uninstalled the pdanet app and the key from my phone, and the pdanet app from my laptop. i rebooted both. i then reinstalled the apps on my phone and on my laptop. when i reinstalled it on my laptop, a newer version was installed and now everything works
i'm surprised they don't have some sort of auto update built in.
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:36 PM
- By zte7user in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:19 PM
- By korab84 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:22 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:46 PM
- By Jack Jamison in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:04 PM