1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to delete ALL S Planner entries

Hi all
    Due to the recent problems with no Sync feature in Kies3, I've had to temporarily resort to using other Apps to sync my S Planner calendar with Microsoft Outlook.
    Today Samsung have returned Sync to Kies3, which is great, however...

During my use of one particularly rubbish app (that shall remain unnamed), I now have duplicate entries in S Planner for every single event. Is it possible to completely clear the S Planner calendar so that I can re-sync fresh from my PC using Kies3? I've tried deleting the calendar but it won't let me delete My Calendar.

Global Posts
    13,895 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: How to delete ALL S Planner entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil Doctor View Post
    Hi all
    Due to the recent problems with no Sync feature in Kies3, I've had to temporarily resort to using other Apps to sync my S Planner calendar with Microsoft Outlook.
    Today Samsung have returned Sync to Kies3, which is great, however...

During my use of one particularly rubbish app (that shall remain unnamed), I now have duplicate entries in S Planner for every single event. Is it possible to completely clear the S Planner calendar so that I can re-sync fresh from my PC using Kies3? I've tried deleting the calendar but it won't let me delete My Calendar.

Try going into Settings>Application Manager>swipe to the right to All Apps>scroll to both S Planner. Click delete data, and clear cache. That should work.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here