- 3 Posts
Hiw to turn off wifi optimization S4 I9500 4.3
Well I have S4 I9500 and whenever I tried to connect to my work network after updating to a clean android 4.3*OTA, I receive a notification stating that: This network has been disconnected.You need to sign-in again.
This also happened to all 4.3 users in my workplace. 2 colleagues using Note 3 and another colleague using S4 19500.
All of us can log onto various networks outside of our workplace like home and coffee shops...
After doing some research I found out that I have to turn off wifi optimization but that option is not available in S4.
- 12-08-2013, 03:33 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Hiw to turn off wifi optimization S4 I9500 4.3
I have a S4 I9505 and getting the same issue. Again at a work network that has a proxy server for Internet. No solution as yet but I will let you know if I find anything. I vaguely remember there used to be some setting to test for internet connection when joining a network?
- 12-08-2013, 04:14 PM #3
- By ForgetApple in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:24 AM
- By luohan in forum LG Lucid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 02:40 PM
- By grex18 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 06:17 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:06 AM
- By ausnote3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:04 AM