Can't update to 4.3?
Im getting really frustrated because I bought this amazing Samsung Galaxy note 2 but it's on Android 4.1.2 so I try to update using the update button but instead it just tells me to to check for software updates go to settings about phone then update software and its getting me annoying this phone is unlocked but still Verizon branded anyone know how to change that? Or at least any fix to the check for software updates bug fix? I have a Verizon sim but no service the sim is from the device it came with when I ordered it so I'm asking is there any way I can remove the annoying Verizon Stock stuff or verizon completely or is there a way I can force update to 4.3 or something? 4.1.2 sucks and its very annoying please help as soon as possible
- 12-09-2013, 09:13 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 11:06 PM #4
Sure you could do that if you have the 4.3 file. CyanogenMod 10.2 is an option since it's an aftermarket version of Android 4.3. Similar to stock but you lose many of the Samsung features.
CM does not have multi window built in. OmniROM is supposed to have multi window.
Last edited by SactoKingsFan; 12-10-2013 at 12:13 AM.
- 12-10-2013, 01:48 AM #6
- 12-10-2013, 08:35 PM #9
- 01-08-2014, 08:54 PM #10
- By petiegwm in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 30Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:57 AM
- By Kenpuppi in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:44 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:10 AM
- By 7nexus7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:44 PM
- By heatherhens in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 07:01 PM