1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Desire 500 Update

Hei guys, I just bought HTC Desire 500 and this is actually the first android smartphone i ever used, all this while I have been using the classic Nokia Symbian( so basically I only have 1 day experience with android) and i checked the android version for my HTC and it shows 4.1.2 while according to a website I found I should be able to update to 4.2 ( I think). And yes I have tried using 'update software' from the phone's setting and it says I am up to date. Can anyone help me with this? I am wanting to use so many features of 4.2 versions (especially the 'ok Google' voice search features ~_~ ) Thanks in advance!

Default Re: HTC Desire 500 Update

well i also have purchased the same and i also got 4.1.2 lets hope htc will relase update for 4.2 soon

Default Re: HTC Desire 500 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Xerev View Post
    Hei guys, I just bought HTC Desire 500 and this is actually the first android smartphone i ever used, all this while I have been using the classic Nokia Symbian( so basically I only have 1 day experience with android) and i checked the android version for my HTC and it shows 4.1.2 while according to a website I found I should be able to update to 4.2 ( I think). And yes I have tried using 'update software' from the phone's setting and it says I am up to date. Can anyone help me with this? I am wanting to use so many features of 4.2 versions (especially the 'ok Google' voice search features ~_~ ) Thanks in advance!