- 2 Posts
After 4.3 got installed on my Sprint S3....things went to crap
New member here and I rarely do forums unless I get desperate.
My phone was perfect before 4.3 It wasn't as updated as other S3's were. I'm Sprint in Northern Utah. After 4.3 downloaded I have 8 download notifications that will come up every 10 min give or take a couple minutes. They are old files that I have downloaded before, but....they will always come up and say "Download complete" its like.... 4 photos, 2 documents, and 2 audio talks. It is driving me INSANE because I clear it and then they come up again. I check my task manager and I clear everything, no running apps, no cache, even the RAM. When I try to click on the repeating "downloaded" files it says "unable to find file". What the heck is going on? I don't want to factory boot it.... I'm about to throw my phone out the window.
- 12-10-2013, 11:38 PM #2
- 12-11-2013, 07:53 AM #4
- 12-11-2013, 11:40 AM #5
- 4 Posts
Re: After 4.3 got installed on my Sprint S3....things went to crap
I went to settings, then at the top of the screen went to more. Select Application Manager, now find download manager, once you open that clear cache and clear data. Someone said I would lose everything in my download folder but I didn't lose anything. Worked for me so far. Good luck.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-18-2013, 07:53 AM #6
- By mjcotter in forum VerizonReplies: 38Last Post: 12-14-2013, 01:08 PM
- By wxmangrosshans in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:42 AM
- By Swall12345 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:19 PM
- By vbidez in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:45 AM
- By DMYeo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:17 PM