- 4 Posts
Okay, Screen mirroring broke on my note 2 with the 4.3 update.
I've read one possible fix was to clear the cache partition (?) But have no idea on a non rooted phone how you would accomplish this. The other alternative is a factory reset but I would need to figure out how to back up my accounts/data to do that.
Any help appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-14-2013, 09:47 AM #2
Re: 4.3 screen mirroring fix?
If that doesn't work, you'll need to perform a factory reset on the device and hopefully that will fix the issue. Be sure to backup text messages and other important information you want saved.
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:36 AM
- By icmb in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:49 AM
- By Cameron Robinson1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:33 PM
- By mkreef in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:41 PM
- By jecilop in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:36 PM