- 1 Posts
EasyTether and Android 4.3 HELP!
Hello, I have come to these forums looking for a little assistance.
Prior to Android 4.3, my Samsung Galaxy S3 was perfectly connecting and using EasyTether with my Windows 7 computer. After updating, I can no longer use EasyTether with my computer. Does anyone have some insight on how I can fix this?
I have found developer mode and left on the USB Debugging feature, but I can't find the USB connectivity settings anywhere! Not even in the storage area
Can I get some help?
- 12-15-2013, 05:57 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: EasyTether and Android 4.3 HELP!
I had the same problem. Re-installing the computer side software fixed the problem for me. Your phone will prompt you when you connect again about the debugging. Select "yes". So basically do a re-install of your EasyTether and set up like it's the first time and it should work fine. Good luck.
- By JJ Jones in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
- By Chana M-S in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:30 AM
- By chaseman28 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:30 AM
- By jrhunt in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:56 PM
- By Daniel Ratcliffe in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:10 PM