Lost Calendar After Reset Have Copy of complete old sdcard0
Dear Friends, I forgot to copy calendar entries before a factory reset, However, I did copy the complete sdcard0 to a folder on the extSdCard.
Can anyone tell me how to extrapolate my calendar entries from the OS folders? Where does Android keep calendar entries?
I checked my Google and Outlook calendars and all my didn't sync.
Sincerely xJohn Doex
- 12-16-2013, 10:20 AM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Lost Calendar After Reset Have Copy of complete old sdcard0
Do you have your calendar set to sync? Your Google calendar should be there after a sync.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 44Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:16 AM
- By losl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:58 AM
- By S-Doo-1965 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:58 PM
- By Ravish Agarwal in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:14 AM
- By Tom in Bristol in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:52 PM