Android wifi/carrier icons white
I have alcatel one touch idol ultra and since this morning i have a problem that keeps me from using my own wifi. When wifi is turned on, wifi and phone signal turn white (not gray) when normal is blue and when i turn off wifi and 3g enables itself everything goes blue again, of course if i enable wifi again it turns white and i cant do anything that has to do with internet
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-19-2013, 03:38 PM #2
Re: Android wifi/carrier icons white
Welcome to Android Central! Are you accessing wifi at home or somewhere where you have to enter a password on a welcome login page?
EDIT: Oops, sorry--when you say "my own wifi," I will assume you mean your home network.
Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By dpomerance in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-18-2014, 01:06 PM
- By usmdesigner in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 01:05 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:22 AM
- By Ebrahim Arif in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:15 AM
- By johnns777 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:53 AM