- 60 Posts
Play Store won't open after updating GS3 to 4.3
It will open for less than a second, I once got it to say, "Unfortunately, Google Play has stopped" or something along those lines.
Cleared cache, nothing. Cleared data, it got as far as letting me accept terms and in the notification bar told me I had apps to update, but then shut down again. As far as I can remember Play Store was working before I updated.
I updated on a rooted Galaxy S 3. I was running stock everything, I believe. I had only changed the camera shutter noise.
- 12-20-2013, 10:55 PM #2
- 12-20-2013, 10:57 PM #3
- 12-20-2013, 11:01 PM #5
- By JessicaYupYup in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Dumb1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:15 AM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:17 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2013, 05:19 PM
- By bmxracer240 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:45 PM