- 12-22-2013, 08:39 AM #2
- 12-23-2013, 01:02 AM #3
- 13 Posts
Re: sony z ultra needs customization :D
So I can't seem to root without downgrading my firmware first.
It seems like a pain in the rear and.from.what I'm reading maybe not so secure right now.
Any rooted on the. 532 firmware without downgrading yet?
Posted via Android Central App
using Sony ultra c6833
- By mhenne4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 48Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:14 PM
- By rjas in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:45 AM
- By Rev2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:08 AM
- By Markctco in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Bob Bob6 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:32 PM