- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 running 4.3, how do I stop it vibrating and making the notification sound?
I recently updated my S3 to run Jelly Bean 4.3, and now when I receive a text it both vibrates and plays the notification sound rather than just the notification sound as it used to. I can't seem to find a way to turn this off, any help?
- 12-22-2013, 11:11 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 running 4.3, how do I stop it vibrating and making the notification sound?
Go into your messaging app settings. Under notifications, double check that it's set to sound only not sound+viberate. If the setting isn't there, check under your sound settings - again, look for notification sounds and check to make sure it's set to sound only, not sound+vibrate. I'm not very familiar with TouchWiz, so I can't tell you exactly where to check. Hopefully this helps. I'm guessing that somewhere/somehow this setting got changed from sound to sound+vibe. I don't think it's a bug or specific to 4.3, but rather a setting that got changed by accident.A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- By Roy Berntsen in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:08 AM
- By SGEN3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:39 PM
- By MArk50789 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:28 PM
- By Hooya in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 03:31 PM
- By Bigtrouble1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:38 PM