- 2 Posts
how to turn off network except some apps
hi newbie here. I am going to Japan and consider paying for the verizon $25/100mb plan. problem is as soon as i turn on the network all the apps will update an that 100mb won't last long. is it possible to turn on network to only a small list of apps when using mobile data? I use os 4,3. thanks.
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
- 12-22-2013, 09:57 PM #2
Re: how to turn off network except some apps
Go to settings > data usage or something similar and click on any apps that have used data. Towards the bottom it should say restrict background data.
You'll also need to configure your apps to update only when on WiFi.
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By bjrosen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:58 PM
- By TechFreak2516 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:46 AM
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:20 AM
- By achiquitachaser in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:39 AM
- By Saitou Hajime in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:52 PM