1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Play Store is not Connected

Play Store on any android version is not working. First i thought this problem is only with my phone and i clear data from Application Manger and also factory rest my phone but when i try to re-sign-in into play store it says "could not establish a reliable connection to the server, this could be temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data service. if it continues, call customer care" this problem is my all android devices. what is that is there any issues with google ?

Global Posts
    13,793 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Play Store is not Connected

Quote Originally Posted by amirza10 View Post
    Play Store on any android version is not working. First i thought this problem is only with my phone and i clear data from Application Manger and also factory rest my phone but when i try to re-sign-in into play store it says "could not establish a reliable connection to the server, this could be temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data service. if it continues, call customer care" this problem is my all android devices. what is that is there any issues with google ?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried on a WiFi access point?
    Also, you can try to go into Settings>Apps>Menu>Reset App preferences. Sometimes this helps with Play issues.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Play Store is not Connected

i do everything to make it run but failed to do so