Has anyone else noticed that if you enable location services the feature of an android phone that is used by apps such as google now and maps to suggest you locations and things in your current area without turning GPS on is taking more and more resources thus resulting in battery drainage. For time being I've switched off location services completely.
- 12-25-2013, 10:30 AM #2
- By toka1300 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:07 AM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:54 PM
- By Old Stoneface in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:46 PM
- By stuka75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:43 AM
- By panther1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 03:05 AM