- 5 Posts
Correct APN settings but data will not work
Hi all I seem to have a problem I have rooted and unlocked my bootloader and flased with rom Carbon 4.3.1on my HTC HD Desire Phone. Everything runs fine except the data don't seem to work even though the correct settings has been applied. Whats so weird it comes on for like an hour then don't come back on again. I have had the rom installed for like 3 days now and it has come 4 times. I have tried switching off the phone, trying different settings also my mum and bro have the same network and same apn settings in my phone is in theres. The apn settings work fine in the stock rom.
Any help much appreciated.
Edit - Also I will like to add that the data flickers on and off. The H sign next to the bars
- 12-26-2013, 10:39 AM #2
- By alex2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:53 AM
- By shoeboy23 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:41 PM
- By darth android in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:14 AM
- By ProbablyRaging in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:55 PM
- By swannyboy83 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 30Last Post: 12-25-2013, 11:32 PM