Bloatware/Carrier app removal advice?
I bought my cousin a LG Optimus F3 but I want to remove alot of the bloatware that Virgin Mobile installs in their phones. For example; the connections optimizer and mobile ID, etc. What apps do you recommend in accomplishing this task without rooting the device.
- 12-26-2013, 10:40 AM #2
- 12-26-2013, 12:44 PM #3
Re: Bloatware/Carrier app removal advice?
Most you can do is go into settings /apps/manage apps and look at each application and see if you have a DISABLE option.
Otherwise you need root to completely remove /delete
Sent from my awesome HTC OnePaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By shoii in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:16 AM
- By LosingMyMind in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:02 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:01 PM
- By brick58 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:20 AM
- By Robin Hebert in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:59 PM