- 48 Posts
change language [solved]
After update to 4.3 I lost Swedish input language. Trying around I mistakenly set Thai display language for the phone, including setup. I do not speak Thai and do not know know how to set back English.
Last edited by ycc; 12-27-2013 at 10:05 AM.
- 12-27-2013, 09:38 AM #2
Re: change language *URGENT PLEASE*
Try going to Settings icon in your app drawer.
Then locate the Language & Keyboard menu option
System Language should be the first on the list.
- 12-27-2013, 10:24 AM #4
- By ycc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:21 PM
- By hqi1321 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:43 AM
- By warzol in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:34 AM
- By Richard Butterfield in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:58 PM
- By ioncefoughtawhale in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 10:07 PM