- 1 Posts
Lenovo A850 Cell Phone
My girlfriend has a Lenovo A 850 cell phone.
By mistake she pressed 2 buttons at the same time (she thinks it was the power button + volume button)
Now all the text is in Chinese - written on a black background with a blue top part of the screen.
How can she make a "hard" reset of the phone?
We cannot really find anything in the Internet about that subject, only one website that mentioned, that we have to
- Turn off phone
- Press "power-button" and "volume-up"
at the same time.
But still everything is in Chinese
Thx in advance for your comments
- 12-27-2013, 10:28 PM #2
Re: Lenovo A850 Cell Phone
Welcome to Android Central! I can't find anything on the web about the correct procedure for that phone, but you could try using Google Translate on another device to take a picture of that Chinese menu, and see if it can translate it adequately.
- By stratct in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:53 AM
- By Dagobert_ZOMGthenamewastaken in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:17 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:39 AM
- By TeraButler in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:20 AM
WTB: An older AT&T phoneBy jdevenberg in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:25 AM