Installing Jellybean on Infuse 4g

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I come from BlackBerry, this is an OS where to install new leaks you download the leak, connect your device to the computer, double click leak, DONE. Now for android, I have flashed the device, found roms, found this, found that, did this, connected device, put roms onto sd, booted into recovery, tried to load roms and after..... From 11am to now (2:02pm, I have been trying to update this stupid thing. I get errors in the recovery mode thing. I get deleted and outdated links from youtube.

I just want a detailed, guide on how to install it, with UPDATED links that someone as untech savvy as an IOS user could do. In the meantime I'll get back to stressing out about this.

If this is what makes Adnroid SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than BlackBerry then I don\t want ANYTHING to do with it at all.

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Love how everyone here is just like (do it yourself) while on CrackBerry people were glad to help. I guess that comes with android having 9something% of the market.

I know to make this work, I need to root my phone (done)
Install CWM - no clue how
flash a rom...

I just need updated links for all this crap as most links to all this are from 2012 and they are all dead

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Love how everyone here is just like (do it yourself)
'Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day; Teach him to fish, and you have fed him for a lifetime.'

Part of the problem may be that since the device is somewhat unpopular, finding updated and working files may be hard to come by.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
'Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day; Teach him to fish, and you have fed him for a li

My learning style is best done with videos, and hands on, not written instructions that posses instructions that lead me to more instructions at the same time as having terms i have no idea what they could mean.

This is the link to the Recovery Mod, I need to install to even begin this procedure. [RECOVERY] Modified 3e Recovery - xda-developers

there is something in step two that I have no idea what it means. "Use a terminal emulator or ADB Shell and mount system as read/write." As far as I know, Terminal is a linux thing, but, I don't have a linux pc where I am right now.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Admroid SUCKS. But, Im nit the person to give up on piece of tech.

Good for you! Just remember you are starting with a phone that came with Froyo and was introduced in January 2011. It does have limitations. :)

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to pick up an SD card on my way home. I'll try that. Also I'll post everything I have tried step by step. If I can make this old infuse run, that would be awesome.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is to check to make sure you are rooted. There are root checking apps in Play.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay