- 1 Posts
Issues with google play and browser
I received a tablet for Christmas with the Jelly Bean 4.1 OS and I am unable to connect to Google play. Also, I am having an issue with pages loading on the browser, sometimes getting the message that the internet connection is offline or there is a network error. I am connected to my wireless router successfully and have no network issues with my laptop. Any suggestions?
- 12-28-2013, 09:42 PM #2
Re: Issues with google play and browser
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of tablet do you have? When you first started it, do you recall logging in with your Google account? The device needs to be linked to your Google account in order for you to access Google Play.
Second, where do you live? Not all aspects of Google Play are available in all areas of the world.
Third, did Google Play come installed on your tablet? Not all devices are certified for use with the Google Play Store, so if you happened to install it manually, there's no guarantee that it will work properly.
As for wifi connections, review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
- By thall777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:33 AM
- By Omar_Dallol in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:00 PM
- By coops_351 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:26 PM
- By Jacob_J in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2014, 05:49 PM
- By 1800getownd in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:02 PM