1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Issues with google play and browser

I received a tablet for Christmas with the Jelly Bean 4.1 OS and I am unable to connect to Google play. Also, I am having an issue with pages loading on the browser, sometimes getting the message that the internet connection is offline or there is a network error. I am connected to my wireless router successfully and have no network issues with my laptop. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Issues with google play and browser

Welcome to Android Central! What kind of tablet do you have? When you first started it, do you recall logging in with your Google account? The device needs to be linked to your Google account in order for you to access Google Play.

Second, where do you live? Not all aspects of Google Play are available in all areas of the world.

Third, did Google Play come installed on your tablet? Not all devices are certified for use with the Google Play Store, so if you happened to install it manually, there's no guarantee that it will work properly.

As for wifi connections, review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems