1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! I have problems with Google Accounts

I recently tried this app Freedom apk and was it a bad idea, it does things to in app purchases which needs root permissions. Now Google Play is not working or any other services. When I removed my google account and unistalled the app, Google play started saying I needed authentication. Now since my account is removed I cant sign into my device and says network problem, can confirm this has to be with google. Ive reset my tablet to default factory settings. I'm not sure what to do. I didn't find anything on the google support site. DO NOT TRY FREEDOM APK UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. Asus tf201 rooted tablet jelly bean

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Help! I have problems with Google Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Fortier View Post
    I recently tried this app Freedom apk and was it a bad idea, it does things to in app purchases which needs root permissions. Now Google Play is not working or any other services. When I removed my google account and unistalled the app, Google play started saying I needed authentication. Now since my account is removed I cant sign into my device and says network problem, can confirm this has to be with google. Ive reset my tablet to default factory settings. I'm not sure what to do. I didn't find anything on the google support site. DO NOT TRY FREEDOM APK UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. Asus tf201 rooted tablet jelly bean
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try Settings>Accounts>add Google. Hopefully that helps get you back on Google services.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here