- 1 Posts
Upgrade to 4.2.2 on Galaxy Note: bluetooth problems
With the previous version, 4.1.2, I had no problem to discover and pair with my Bluetooth speakers (Bose Soundlink 2). However, after 4.2.2 upgrade, the Note 8 cannot find the speaker when scanning. My phone, a Galaxy S4,(version 4.3), can however discover my Note and the speakers.
Note that the "multi-window" option was also greyed out after the upgrade, and only a factory reset could get it activated again. Can't find a similar question on this forum so are there any ideas before I revert to a previous version.
- 12-29-2013, 04:30 AM #2
Re: Upgrade to 4.2.2 on Galaxy Note: bluetooth problems
Welcome to the forums!
You are not the first to note (pardon the pun) Bluetooth troubles after a version upgrade. Have you attempted a cache wipe in recovery or/and a factory reset?Live long and prosper.
- 12-29-2013, 09:43 AM #3Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By slevett in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:01 PM
- By zBernie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:07 PM
- By flstanley4 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 04:26 PM
- By Daniel_Ocean in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM