- 5 Posts
Bluetooth problems with 4.3
Since getting my update a week ago on my Note 2 I have had a couple funky things going on. Only one is really bothering me. I use to have my phone automatically sync with my car when I got in. Now when the car looks for the phone it can't find it. But as soon as it is done searching I can go to the phone and hit the sync for that paired item and it immediately syncs.
has anyone figured out how to fix this?
- 12-29-2013, 11:27 AM #2
Re: Bluetooth problems with 4.3
- By DarkBeer in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:53 PM
- By Jasburyy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:19 AM
- By chennakie in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Hubert Fortier in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:09 AM
- By Stuart Solloway in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:43 AM