- 78 Posts
How can I protect root?
I have a galaxy s4 on AT&T i337 on the latest OTA update, 4.3 mk2 and I am rooted. My question is, how do I protect root? I have found a few apps, but none work with 4.3. I have read where you can freeze 3 items using titanium backup
-AT&T software updater
However, the article is old. Well freezing these 3 still work? Is there an app that does it? Thanks for any advice
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-29-2013, 02:44 PM #2I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- 12-29-2013, 04:08 PM #4
- By Jill Colver in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:44 AM
- By ady199 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
- By Don164 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:14 PM
- By John 12 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:10 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:02 PM