- 4 Posts
I have a Huawei Vitria Android phone.
I converted to cvs all the contacts on my Thunderbird client on my PC and exported them via Gmail to the phone.
My PC google screen shows that it worked but I can't find the list on the phone.
I use Bellsouth email as my client and it works well on the phone. I was hoping to be able to have ready access to my contact list in order to send emails directly from it.
Any suggestions appreciated..
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Partsman Johnny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:50 PM
- By Mr.Roboto in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:09 AM
- By andrea kessler in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:11 PM
- By chevair in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:39 AM