Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Updated to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 have a question??

I recently updated to ICS 4.1.2 It seems to have fixed my issue but when on twitter I used to have clipboard as an option but now i just have paste. So does that mean it just over writes now as opposed to me having my different options before I updated??
  2. Best Answer

You can longpress a word, URL, etc, and it should bring up a series of icons. One that looks like 2 pieces of paper is copy and that goes to your clipboard. When you want to paste, you just longpress at the cursor and paste will show up.

Global Posts
    22,140 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Updated to Ics 4.1.2 have a question??

You can longpress a word, URL, etc, and it should bring up a series of icons. One that looks like 2 pieces of paper is copy and that goes to your clipboard. When you want to paste, you just longpress at the cursor and paste will show up.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I figured that out but I was wondering why I cant actually see my clipboard. Before the update I could actually go to it and pick a message I wanted to use for twitter. It seems now I don't have that option.Does that make sense?

Global Posts
    22,140 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by impalagurl82 View Post
    Thanks. I figured that out but I was wondering why I cant actually see my clipboard. Before the update I could actually go to it and pick a message I wanted to use for twitter. It seems now I don't have that option.Does that make sense?
    It does make sense, but the last OEM I knew of that did it that way was Samsung, and I don't think they have a viewable clipboard anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Quote Originally Posted by impalagurl82 View Post
    I recently updated to ICS 4.1.2 It seems to have fixed my issue but when on twitter I used to have clipboard as an option but now i just have paste. So does that mean it just over writes now as opposed to me having my different options before I updated??
    You mean JB 4.1.2
    Proud LG G2 Owner!