Hangouts

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I've been having trouble sending and receiving mms (pictures and videos) through Googe's hangouts messaging app. It just keeps loading forever, there are messages that I've received that I don't think I can get again but I can't see them because it won't let me load them and the expiration date is coming up soon. I've downloaded other apps but only the sms show up. Any help would be appreciated, btw should I download a 3rd party messaging app if so how how can I set up the 3rd party app as a default messenger? Keep in mind I'm on the Note 3, if it matters. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I've been having trouble sending and receiving mms (pictures and videos) through Googe's hangouts messaging app. It just keeps loading forever, there are messages that I've received that I don't think I can get again but I can't see them because it won't let me load them and the expiration date is coming up soon. I've downloaded other apps but only the sms show up. Any help would be appreciated, btw should I download a 3rd party messaging app if so how how can I set up the 3rd party app as a default messenger? Keep in mind I'm on the Note 3, if it matters. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

try app called 8SMS. I was missing native sms app on my Nexus 5 and this does the job.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If you are trying other messaging apps and nothing works then there's likely nothing you can do. Was the message sent from an iPhone or other ios device?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool