- 33 Posts
Kies 3 and Outlook, can anyone sync with Kies 3???
Samsung is useless at getting this major issue resolved. I keep getting a message "outlook is not my default mail client" and I can not sync.
Love the phone, but without being able to use it for my job, its virtually useless.
Thanks for the input in advance.
P.S. android 4.3 Note 3 with Kies 3 (latest version) Outlook 2010
- 01-06-2014, 03:03 PM #2
- 2,621 Posts
Re: Kies 3 and Outlook, can anyone sync with Kies 3???
I do not see Outlook 2010 in the list of apps in the Play Store.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 01-06-2014, 06:32 PM #3
- By lockon in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:50 PM
- By frank1492 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:58 AM
- By Kilgore Trout in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
- By Oleyeller in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:31 PM