Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Default Calendar notifications not firing for Calendars which aren't displayed....

I recently updated to an Optimus F3 running 4.1.2. Before that, I was using an Optimus V running 2.1. For years, I have had multiple calendars, one of which is displayed on my main calendar, the other being in the background to store recurring notifications (daily, weekly, etc) which I don't actually want to see, but just need reminders for. This has been working great.

After moving to the new phone, this feature stopped working. All of the notifications for the calender which isn't displayed stopped firing. The events are still there, they just don't trigger any notifications. If I display that calendar, the notifications immediately fire (so I know that's what's causing them not to fire).

Does anyone know how to return to the behavior of the previous version and get the notifications to fire for calendars which aren't displayed?

WATYF