Cant play voicemail in car after update
After recently updating to the latest android 4.3 on my Note 2, I suddenly cannot play voicemails through my car bluetooth anymore.
I can still make and receive calls through the car and therefore dial into my voicemails, but cannot just play back a specific message directly from my list of voicemails within the voicemail program - its the stock program that came with the phone. I can also play back directly through my bluetooth headset, just not to my car audio anymore. What gives? Obviously something changed with the update that I cant figure out. This is the last time I ever do an update unless its absolutely necessary, it seems like every time something gets jacked up that takes me hours to resolve. Anyone else have this issue or any ideas?
- By recDNA in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM
- By reconminicon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:12 PM
- By JamesHova in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:11 PM
- By JetJock79 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:04 PM
- By JackRogers21 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:14 PM