Trouble With Full Screen Ads?
I'm new to AC and I'm here to ask if anyone else gets full screen ads on their phones. I've run a bunch of virus scans and nothing seems to come up, and I've uninstalled nearly every app that I think could've been the source of the problem (even GO SMS). I'll post a screenshot as an example of what I'm seeing. These only started about a week or two ago, and went from once a day to every few hours.
I've got a Verizon Droid DNA, running 4.2.2.
Any suggestions on how to handle this?
- 01-08-2014, 09:32 AM #3
- 01-09-2014, 09:06 AM #5
- 2,664 Posts
Re: Trouble With Full Screen Ads?
I don't think Go SMS was the app causing this. Clearly you have not uninstalled the one that did it. My first suspect would be a free game of some sort. Also, sometimes uninstalling an app does not clean everything up. You might want to install an app that cleans up the mess. I currently use Clean Master.
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By bgoldenberg94 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:24 PM
- By Derek Schomer in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:48 AM
- By gfsockmonkey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:34 PM
- By Stuart Jackson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:58 AM
- By inexco in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:20 PM