- 1 Posts
My phone updated last night and afterwards I've been experiencing problems. I had 6 apps in the bottom bar including the apps button and I was forced to remove one so the others would fit. My main concern is that my mobile data on off switch in the notification bar is no longer there.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-08-2014, 01:11 PM #2
- 01-08-2014, 01:15 PM #3
Re: New update
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have?
I like Power Toggles--it's a versatile toggle widget that also allows you to place a toggle bar in the Notification area, including mobile data. If you try it, mobile data is listed as "GPRS (mobile data)."
- By Worlds2See in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 26Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:37 PM
- By LIncolnpondlover in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:51 PM
- By igodzin in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:32 AM
- By danielb88 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:30 PM
- By LIncolnpondlover in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:19 PM