- 9 Posts
Turn lock screen completly off (4.3) - possible?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (rooted) running os 4.3
I trying to find a way to disable the lockscreen completly so I can use widget locker instead without having to swipe twice every time.
I have tried setting the standard lock screen to none but it still starts with the standard swipe lockscreen - I have also tried alot of different apps (noLock, no lock screen, etc) but none of them are able to disable the lockscreen.
I have also searched for solutions (here and a lot of other sites) but a lot of people suggest its a bug in os 4.3.
If anyone running os 4.3 have succesfully been able to disable the standard lock screen please share the solution.
Thanks in advance,
- 01-12-2014, 11:04 AM #2
- 01-12-2014, 11:04 AM #3
- 04-16-2014, 09:17 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Turn lock screen completly off (4.3) - possible?
I found an app called CM Locker that seems to be working very well for my zte valet. After that, I just went into the system settings, security, and found that the "none" option for screen lock was avaliable. I like the CM Locker better than the original version that came automatically with the phone because it shows all of my apps instead of a select group, and you can slide up to jump to the camera. I would definately recommend this app for your problems! Don't know if it is compatible with Galaxy... might need to check that first.
- By jamal3817 in forum Samsung SAFE and KNOXReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Vanamali C Shastry in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:18 AM
- By donm527 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:09 AM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:27 AM
- By Nick Harman in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:52 AM