Battery

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
So far I've been using my note 3 a ton. The battery is great but I may be using this phone for more than a year, depending on the competition and I want the battery life to be just as good as when I first bought the device. I was wondering if this was possible by simply buying a new battery after noticing a decrease in life span, I was hearing talk about it shortening ever couple hundred charge cycles or whatever ? I know it may sound obvious but I'm not sure if that's how the phone works, all help is appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

phoneaddict78

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I would look at zero lemon batteries on Amazon. They have a bunch of bigger capacity batteries on there also and cases to go with them.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
So far I've been using my note 3 a ton. The battery is great but I may be using this phone for more than a year, depending on the competition and I want the battery life to be just as good as when I first bought the device. I was wondering if this was possible by simply buying a new battery after noticing a decrease in life span, I was hearing talk about it shortening ever couple hundred charge cycles or whatever ? I know it may sound obvious but I'm not sure if that's how the phone works, all help is appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, replacing the battery after a few months would definitely help. Capacity diminishes after a few hundred charges so a fresh one will give you 100% capacity like when you first bought it

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I would look at zero lemon batteries on Amazon. They have a bunch of bigger capacity batteries on there also and cases to go with them.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

He's not looking for bigger batteries, just asking if replacing his with a new one will help the battery when the current one gets old

Posted via Android Central App