- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Note 3 having issues switching back to 4g lte in capable areas.
It seems like when my note 3 is in areas of low 4g lte signal, it automatically switches to 4g, which is ok I suppose, but when I get back to a high range of 4g lte area, it has a hard time switching back to 4g lte. This isn't the first note that does it, as I warrantied the other note 3 I had.
Is it software? Or hardware?
- By tsosmi in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:35 AM
- By ThatdudeXavi in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Ry in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:13 PM
- By Note 3 user in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:21 PM
- By HurrrDurrrDURP in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:30 PM